We’re not all about wine. Our beer cave deserves a shout-out with over 850 local craft and imported beer labels chilled to perfection. With hundreds of local and global breweries represented in our beer cave, why not try something new?
With the mico-brewery scene alive and well right here in Alberta and across Canada, we’re constantly on the hunt for new craft beers from local distilleries that offer something a little different without sacrificing quality. Step into our beer cave and check out what’s in stock.
Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about our beer festival and tastings.
Canadian Craft Beer
A few top-selling craft beer labels made here in Canada include:
- Phillips – Citricity Grapefruit Zest IPA
- Village – Squeeze Lemon Berry Helles
- Village – Neighbour Canadian Pale Ale
- Village – Beachcomber Left Coast IPA
- Alley Kat – Sunburst Session Ale
- Dunham – Saison du Pinacle
- Bent Stick – B.S Wit
- Bent Stick – Whip It!
- Dandy Brewing Co. – Une Vieille Maitresse
- Category 12 – Critical Point Pale Ale
Imported Craft Beer
A few top-selling imported beer labels we carry include:
- Sierra Nevada – Sidecar Orange Pale Ale (USA)
- Deschutes Brewery – Red Chair NWPA (USA)
- Coronado Brewing – Stingray IPA (USA)
- Coronado Brewing – Conquista IPA (USA)
- Ballast Point – Big Eye IPA (USA)
- Ballast Point – Grunion Pale Ale (USA)
- Greif-Brau – Weisse Hefeweizen Hell (Germany)
- St. Bernardus – Wit (Belgium)
- Innis & Gunn – IPA (Scotland)
- Cerveza Dia de los Muertos – Pale Ale (Mexico)
And of course we have all the reliable domestic beer from the big brands you’re familiar with.