2 Bottle Grab’N’Go Pack – hand-selected Italian artisanal wines
Order Now - We’ll contact you to arrange curbside pickup at your convenience.
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Edmonton’s #1 independently-owned fine wine store since 1994
- Secure Payments
Mazzei Chianti Classico Riserva “Ser Lapo” DOCG 2016
- Varietals: 90% Sangiovese from vines up to 30 years old; 10% other allowed complimentary Chianti varietals
- Vineyard: Clay/loam soil at an altitude of 250-330 metres
- Production: All hand-picked; macerated for up to 18 days and aged for 12 months in French oak barriques (50% new)
- Access the video at: https://youtu.be/zM-iYUAtdaw
2018 Colterenzio Pinot Grigio
- Colterenzio is located just south of Bolzano high up above the valley floor in the Alto Adige not far from Austria. Surrounded by the Alp and Dolomite
mountain ranges, vineyards in Alto Adige are terraced on the steep sides of glacial valleys in horizontal rows.
- Varietal: 100% Pinot Grigio
- Vineyards: The vineyards are at altitudes between 350 and 400 meters.
- Soils are gravely and sandy with a high calcium carbonate content. The micro-climate is cool with strong contrasts between day and nighttime temperatures.
- Production: The grapes are manually harvested, pressed, then fermented in stainless steel tanks at a constant 18 degrees. The young wine rests on its fine lees for several months before bottling.
- Access the Video at: https://youtu.be/bYMt1Tb4U2k